Meet The Doctors
- Born and raised in Clark County
- Graduated from Prairie High School in 1991
- BS Biochemistry 1995 University of Washington. DDS 2001 University of Maryland
- Active duty in US Army from 2001-2003.
- Stationed in Ft. Lewis for one year. Advanced Education in General Dentistry from 2001-2002.
- Stationed in Ft. Bragg from 2002-2004.
- Dentist at Permanente Dental Associates from 2004-2005
- Married wife Sara in 1999 and has four children:
- Enjoys all aspects of general dentistry including restorative (fillings), crown and bridge, implants, extractions, dental implants and pediatric dentistry.
- Hobbies/pastimes include tennis, traveling, biking and spending time with his family.
- Member of ADA and Clark County Dental Society.
- Born in Oslo, Norway and raised in eastern South Dakota.
- Married wife Kalissa in 2007 and has three children.
- Graduated from Hamlin High School in 2005.
- BS in Biology from South Dakota State University in 2009.
- DMD from Oregon Health and Science University in 2013.
- One year of private practice in South Dakota 2013-2014.
- Member of American Dental Association.
- Appreciates all aspects of general dentistry; including fillings,crowns and bridges, extractions and pediatric dentistry.
- Hobbies include spending time with family, ice hockey, hunting and biking.
- Grew up in California and Iowa before moving to Washington.
- Graduated from Henry Foss High School (Tacoma) in 2007.
- BS in Biology/Minor in Human Development from WA State University Vancouver in 2012.
- DDS from University of Washington School of Dentistry in 2017.
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA) and Washington State Dental Association (WSDA) Appreciates all aspects of general dentistry especiallyly crown and bridge work, as well as extractions.
- Enjoys exploring all that the pacific northwest has to offer with family and friends, hiking, cooking, and painting.
Click to find out more